We are seeking to hire a half-time to full-time Digital Marketing Manager to work remotely on a contract basis. You will be the champion who coordinates and creates digital marketing programs for both our company, and that of our clients across web design, SEO, content marketing, paid advertising, social media, and email marketing channels. From pitching ideas to building the campaigns and performance reporting, you will play a significant role in design, creation, and ongoing monitoring.
NOTE: This is a half-time or full-time contract role reporting to the business owner. We are only reviewing candidates who submit a cover letter and meet our requirements. Please do follow the HOW TO APPLY directions below. Please, no phone calls.
We are looking for a highly-skilled digital marketing manager who appreciates quality. The right candidate will have a pulse on digital marketing and already have a good technical skillset. This person will be a good project manager, appreciate process, and be a self-reliant worker-bee.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage Avid and client marketing programs
- Project manage aspects of website design, SEO, content marketing, paid advertising, social media, and email marketing
- Attend client meetings, evaluate performance, and make thoughtful recommendations
- Make web edits, create social posts, graphics, send projects to writers, build editorial calendars, coordinate blog posting, social media, and more. Note, you’ll be doing the work instead of managing it.
- Build case studies and prepare whitepapers to publish on our own blog to share with clients
- Manage Google Ads accounts with the assistance of Google account managers
- Manage social media accounts
- Manage paid advertising accounts including Google search, Google display, Facebook ads, Instagram ads, Yelp ads, geofencing ads, and more.
- Build processes that allows remote working employees to exchange information.
- Have a quiet workspace that is appropriate for conference calls and speakerphone
- 3+ years in a marketing role
- Marketing or Communications BA
- You do the work (this isn’t a managerial role)
- Experience editing websites using Visual Composer or Fusion Builder
- Google ads certified (or obtain this within 30 days after hire)
- Experience in website design/development, SEO, content marketing, paid advertising, social media, and email marketing
- You are a self-starter – you don’t need to be told what to do, you’re already prioritizing your day before being asked
- You never give it the “good enough” test; If you have to ask, it’s not good enough
Preference will be given to candidates who display the following:
- Agency experience
- Master’s degree in a related field
- Specialized training in graphic design and software including Photoshop, Lightroom, and Illustrator.
- Demonstrate proficiency in marketing applications such as SEM Rush, Sprout Social, Call Rail, Facebook and Instagram ads, WordPress, and Google products including Ads, Display, Analytics, Tag Manager, etc.
HOW TO APPLY
Please read carefully, we are only considering applicants who follow the requirements below.
- Email your resume AND cover letter to email@example.com
- Your cover letter must include:
- Whether you prefer part time or full time
- Hourly rate or requirements – we won’t hold you to it, just give us a ballpark.
- A link to your website
- How you meet our minimum requirements for this role, be specific, show off a little.
- Tell us how you meet our ideal candidate preferences, has solid technical skills, and we want you to tell us you have these experiences. Don’t worry, we can expand on a few areas together if you’re missing an area or two.
- We expect to receive hundreds of submissions. How will you stand out? We are looking for someone to dazzle us.
We look forward to meeting you.